Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 2 of Collaborate 2010

Well, survived day 2! The 1:30-2pm Theater session was packed full, the only issue was that there was no microphone so after having to project above the background noise from the exhibit hall I was a little horse but that's ok. The second presentation for me was actually a RAC Tuning panel from 4-5pm and it went well with lots of great questions and answers.

I attended two of the RAC tuning bootcamp presentations and it was interesting to see that RAC tuning really hasn't changed much from version 9 to version 11 as some of the same things I used to teach when I was consulting are still being used.

Today I have a 1-2pm RAC Expert Panel in Palm F and my Oracle Holistic Tuning presentation from 4-5pm in Palm F, which will also be a webcast.

Of course I will also be at the booth, number 1645. We are giving away a free PDF version of the Oracle Tuning using SSDs book if you stop by with a thumbdrive, come on by!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment