Tuesday, February 16, 2010

RMOUG

Well, I arrived here in Denver last night after nearly a 2 hour delay getting out of Atlanta, some due to weather but most due to someone dropping a trashbag (I don't know if it was full) into a running jet engine, anyway, we had to wait while the engine was inspected.

I will be giving two presentations at RMOUG:
Going Solid: Use of Tier Zero Storage in Oracle Databases
02/17/2010
Session 1, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Room: 201
The Ultimate Oracle Architecture - OPERA
02/18/2010
Session 9, 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
Room: 210/212

I hope if you are there you will stop in for one of these since I will be talking on new architectures that will affect everyone in the near future!
When I am not giving presentations I will be hanging out with our good friends at the Dynamic Solutions booth (DSI) so come by and say hi! I might even email you a PDF copy of our new book:
Oracle Performance Tuning with Solid State Disk

If you ask real nice!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at RMOUG and at these future events:

SEOUC - Charlotte, North Carolina 24-25 Feb
TMS Road Show - San Jose, California 2 March Register Here
TMS Road Show - Chicago, Illinois 8 March Register Here
IOUG Collaborate - Las Vegas, Nevada 18-22 April
ODTUG - Washington, DC 28 June-1 July

I will blog each day at these events, time allowing to let those of you who can't attend what is happening and what you are missing!

See you!

Mike Ault
Oracle Guru
Texas Memory Systems, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment