Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Second Day OOW 09

Well, the second day has come and gone. We have given away over 300 of our new books and I personally gave 7-10 minute presenations about our new OPERA architecture. The crowd seems pretty good this year but I have been heads down at the booth so I haven't heard any numbers for the total attendees.

We had quite a rainstorm here yesterday so everyone was a little damp but it doesn't seem to be dampening enthusiasm. We are getting a lot of interest in the RamSan620 and in OPERA in general, seems people like the idea of a non-committed super architecture for databases. By non-committed I mean it doesn't have to run Oracle 100% of the time, even though we have utilized ASM and that would not be available if Oracle was not used.

I am writing this on the bus to day three so it will be a little short, hope everyone is enjoying OOW and come on by the booth!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment